Thursday, December 12, 2013

Powerball winner in bath Maine

The drawing was held on Wednesday. The winning ticket was sold at the Leeman Highway Clipper Mart in Bath, which will get a $20,000 bonus from the Maine State Lottery.
"It's just the whole thought of it being so close to Christmas and probably somebody local, and the odds of a million-dollar Powerball winner is pretty awesome all on its own," store managerTeresa Thayer said.
The Clipper Mart is one of 1,200 locations in Maine that sells Powerball tickets.

Wednesday 12/11/2013

1
10
13
18
19
PB
27


W



Wow how lucky, I am happy for someone out there, I wish a friend of mine got it so maybe I could BORROW some so I 
could start a business back up and give many jobs and support my family, having no oil is COLD in Maine


Congrats winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment