Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mom over dosed leaving Two young children home alone for days

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com
"First of all R.I.P. now your with god"
FWORCESTER, Massachusetts (WHDH) -- Two young children were found home alone with their mother's .I.Pirst of all Rdead body.
Jill Skemmer watched in horror as the young victim's body was pulled from the apartment Friday night.
"I saw all the cops everywhere and then I saw the hearse pull up and I saw the gurney right there and then I saw the body bag and that was it," said Skemmer.
Skemmer lives in the same building and began to notice something strange as the week went on.
"There was a lot of yelling with the kids. I could hear her 24/7. On Thursday, I was sitting here doing some work and I thought to myself, 'God, I haven't heard anything. I haven't heard her voice for a couple days,'" said Skemmer.
Police confirmed the woman, who hasn't been identified, died from a drug overdose.
Neighbors said inside the home were her two young children. Ryan Cicero is the one who found them Friday night.
"They said mommy's sleeping. We coached them to open the door. He couldn't reach so we told him to get the chair. He stood on the chair and still couldn't reach. Grabbed a few pillows and hopped up there and unlocked it. I'm speechless of the whole thing. It was awful," said Cicero.

No comments:

Post a Comment